How to build a live Olympic Medal Table
Once the Olympics have officially started and the first medal has been awarded, the medal table below will automatically spring into action showing a live medal count for the top 3 nations throughout the games.
Live Medal Table:
If you'd like to set this up to include in your emails, here's a quick how to:
- Source a data feed
- Create a Content Automation template in your account - connect it to the datafeed
- Upload a background image for the design
- Build out the content blocks, connecting them to the correct content in the feed
- Style it up, just how you want it to look.
Top tip: Use the Row function on the right to move to a different position within the feed e.g. 1st, 2nd and 3rd in the medal table.
- Create a Content Automation Tag!
- Add it to your email and there you have it - a live medal table!
Top Tip: Apply the widget in the rule builder to show a different image before the games begin and a different image after the games have ended.